Electric vehicles (EVs) are fundamentally changing the road transport industry. They support the increasing efforts of the government, commerce and the public to combat air pollution and carbon emissions. Innovation in renewable energy generation, storage and distribution is also set to support the assimilation and enhance the potential of zero-emission vehicles.
Hosted at Investec, the speakers dived into:
– Disruptive technology and pace of change
– Policy and how this can drive electric transport uptake
– The alarming global health impact of air pollution
– The threat and opportunity to the automotive industry
– The interaction of EVs with renewable energy
– The potential in infrastructure investment
To watch the full speaker videos click below:
We’re at the forefront of delivering faster, smarter EV chargers.
Because we all want to drive a better future.