We’re currently looking for a Business Development Support to join the Engenie team.
Reporting to and supporting a team of 2-4 Business Development Managers (BDMs). Office-based in central London, the Business Development Support role will be given training and career development into the sales team.
The Sales Support Manager role is required to ensure that Engenie’s Business Development Team is fast-moving and responsive but at the same time acting with upmost accuracy in securing new landlord partners for the installation of rapid EV charging points.
The role will be required to deliver:
– Creation and presentation of high-quality commercial proposals tailored to meet requirements specific to landowner partner businesses;
– Ensuring that the BDM team are fulfilling their duties with regards to CRM management;
– Front-line liaison with clients (initially office-based) to ensure commercial opportunities are progressing at pace, but in a professional and considered manner;
– Creating, maintaining and delivering a suite of reporting for Senior Management;
– To act as the ‘custodian of quality’ ensuring that all presentation materials meet the desired Engenie standards;
– Influencing and advising Marketing documentation and strategy to ensure that communication materials deliver the requirements of the BDM team.
The individual should be comfortable in the following situations:
– Working to a high level of detail and quality in external communications;
– Managing commercial relationships with external clients;
– Working as part of a small team in a fast-paced and exciting environment;
– Being highly organised and comfortable influencing senior BDM colleagues.
If you are interested in this job, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com, detailing your interest in the role, current salary, experience and knowledge of the EV market.
Applications close Friday 27 April.
We’re at the forefront of delivering faster, smarter EV chargers.
Because we all want to drive a better future.